Dear Parents, Students, and Staff,
On Wednesday, December 2nd, we will have food service available through pick-up or delivery once again. There will be 6 days worth of breakfast and lunch meals available for each child that is 18 or under, and that resides within your household. The food items that will be available will be similar to those distributed during our last food service day. Some of the food items will need to be frozen or refrigerated, some items will require preparation, and some items will be grab-and-go.
Please contact Debra Fuchs, Food Service Director, at 815-792-5410 or email Debbie at email@example.com, if interested. The pick-up location will be the front door of the Sheridan Grade School or you may choose to have your meals delivered to your home. The deadline for orders will be tomorrow, Tuesday, December 1st, by 9:00 a.m.
There is no cost for the meals. (The cost of the meals are covered through our Free and Reduced Lunch Program). However, we will need the following information to process your order correctly:
- The number of children in your home.
- The last name that the order should be placed under. (We do not need the individual names of the children.)
- Do you want Pick-up or Delivery?
- If you desire pick-up, we will need your phone number.
- If you wish to have the food delivered, we will need your address and phone number.
Debra Fuchs - CUSD2 Director of Food Service